Praise for Arkle

"...[B]rilliant!" Michael R. Mennenga, Farpoint Media

"I'm just enjoying the f*** out of your podcast." Jack Jaffee, author of Down The Road.

"...[L]isteners, I hope you enjoy it." J.C. Hutchins, author of the 7th Son trilogy

"I've been on [The Casting Game] and it's pretty cool." Christiana Ellis, author of Nina Kimberley the Merciless

27 October 2009

Regarding November

OK, so with NaNoWriMo coming up I'm going to be diverting a lot of the attention I normally give to the podcast to my writing. But I don't want to leave my fans (all 6 of them) in the lurch. So for the month of November I am going to >>> [ WARNING ::: DATABASE ERROR ::: CONTENT OVERRIDE ::: SOURCE: EXTERNAL ] <<< > source terminal location: UNKNOWN
> source terminal identity: UNAVAILABLE
> source login information: ENCRYPTED
> message begins

the post you are now reading is designed to dull your senses to THE TRUTH. do not live the life of the worker bee, the cog, the well-oiled piston in the MACHINE OF DECEIT!

there is a grand CONSPIRACY afoot. you have been taught to believe that you are UNIQUE, one of a kind. THIS IS NOT TRUE. long ago, a cabal of scientists created technologies to ensure that ANYONE'S MIND AND BODY can be duplicated.

human cloning isn't NEAR. it's already HERE. discover the truth at http://JCHutchins.net

you are being DECEIVED. break free from the cogs, flee the hive, become A PROPHET OF THE TRUTH!

kilroy2. was here ... kilroy2.0 is everywhere

>>> [ CONTENT OVERRIDE CEASES ::: DATABASE STATUS: RECOVERING ] <<<

and if I'm lucky they'll be benign ones like that dream where I helped Mur Lafferty move. No, that's not a metaphor, I mean carrying boxes up stairs and shit.

How did I get off on that subject? I don't even remember. Anyway, if any of you reading this are Buddys with me on the NaNoWriMo website, I look forward to the friendly comeptition and the equally friendly ribbing that all of you (except Nathan Lowell of course, who will hit 50k before the 15th) will get when I leave you in my word count dust. ;-) j/k. It's all for fun.

No comments: