Praise for Arkle

"...[B]rilliant!" Michael R. Mennenga, Farpoint Media

"I'm just enjoying the f*** out of your podcast." Jack Jaffee, author of Down The Road.

"...[L]isteners, I hope you enjoy it." J.C. Hutchins, author of the 7th Son trilogy

"I've been on [The Casting Game] and it's pretty cool." Christiana Ellis, author of Nina Kimberley the Merciless

27 October 2009

Regarding November

OK, so with NaNoWriMo coming up I'm going to be diverting a lot of the attention I normally give to the podcast to my writing. But I don't want to leave my fans (all 6 of them) in the lurch. So for the month of November I am going to >>> [ WARNING ::: DATABASE ERROR ::: CONTENT OVERRIDE ::: SOURCE: EXTERNAL ] <<< > source terminal location: UNKNOWN
> source terminal identity: UNAVAILABLE
> source login information: ENCRYPTED
> message begins

the post you are now reading is designed to dull your senses to THE TRUTH. do not live the life of the worker bee, the cog, the well-oiled piston in the MACHINE OF DECEIT!

there is a grand CONSPIRACY afoot. you have been taught to believe that you are UNIQUE, one of a kind. THIS IS NOT TRUE. long ago, a cabal of scientists created technologies to ensure that ANYONE'S MIND AND BODY can be duplicated.

human cloning isn't NEAR. it's already HERE. discover the truth at

you are being DECEIVED. break free from the cogs, flee the hive, become A PROPHET OF THE TRUTH!

kilroy2. was here ... kilroy2.0 is everywhere


and if I'm lucky they'll be benign ones like that dream where I helped Mur Lafferty move. No, that's not a metaphor, I mean carrying boxes up stairs and shit.

How did I get off on that subject? I don't even remember. Anyway, if any of you reading this are Buddys with me on the NaNoWriMo website, I look forward to the friendly comeptition and the equally friendly ribbing that all of you (except Nathan Lowell of course, who will hit 50k before the 15th) will get when I leave you in my word count dust. ;-) j/k. It's all for fun.

No comments: