Praise for Arkle

"...[B]rilliant!" Michael R. Mennenga, Farpoint Media

"I'm just enjoying the f*** out of your podcast." Jack Jaffee, author of Down The Road.

"...[L]isteners, I hope you enjoy it." J.C. Hutchins, author of the 7th Son trilogy

"I've been on [The Casting Game] and it's pretty cool." Christiana Ellis, author of Nina Kimberley the Merciless

19 November 2009

The Geek of all Trades will return...

...on November 26th. Yes folks, my computer is back. That's the good news. The bad news is, all the data I had on the PC when I sent it in was irretrievable, so I'm going to have to reassemble some of the files I regularly use for the show, and with NaNoWriMo still going (yeah, I know I'm not gonna win at this point, but coming up short is better than not writing anything), along with some other stuff I have going on at home, that'll take a bit. Still, it's good to be back.

No comments: