Praise for Arkle

"...[B]rilliant!" Michael R. Mennenga, Farpoint Media

"I'm just enjoying the f*** out of your podcast." Jack Jaffee, author of Down The Road.

"...[L]isteners, I hope you enjoy it." J.C. Hutchins, author of the 7th Son trilogy

"I've been on [The Casting Game] and it's pretty cool." Christiana Ellis, author of Nina Kimberley the Merciless

12 June 2012

Gilmore Girls Re-watch Podcast #84: The Reigning Lorelai

Click Here to Listen

Contact Us:
Voicemail Line: 336.42.ARKLE
E-Mail: brian.d.webber@gmail.com Be sure to include something about Gilmore Girls in the subject line.

Special Thanks To:
IMDB
The Gilmore Girls Wiki

Promo:
Geologic Podcast

Plot Summary: Lorelai goes underwear shopping. For a dead person. She's in charge of funeral arrangements for recently-deceased Gran, now that Emily has found Gran's decades-old letter telling Richard not to marry her.

Note: Unfortunately, the way things are headed, this may end up being the final GGR. I don't want it to be, but that's no longer in my hands at this point. In fact, I've already accepted that I won't be ale to stay in my apartment past June, and I need to move back to Rialto, California. Hence why I recently started this ChipIn account, as since my unemployment checks are taking for-frakking-ever to deposit is going to be tough to pull off.


No comments: