Praise for Arkle

"...[B]rilliant!" Michael R. Mennenga, Farpoint Media

"I'm just enjoying the f*** out of your podcast." Jack Jaffee, author of Down The Road.

"...[L]isteners, I hope you enjoy it." J.C. Hutchins, author of the 7th Son trilogy

"I've been on [The Casting Game] and it's pretty cool." Christiana Ellis, author of Nina Kimberley the Merciless

14 August 2012

Should've posted this awhile ago.

While I'm not quite ready to get back into the podcasting game yet (and believe me, I'm itching for the opportunity), I've managed to keep my web presence up. Recently, I lent my voice to an episode of Diamanda hagan's Twatty Who Reviews. Langauge is NSFW, but I show up in the last 9 minutes or so.

Well, my voice does.

With a British accent.

Just listen for the line "Oh screw this, I'm going to the pub." :)

No comments: