Praise for Arkle

"...[B]rilliant!" Michael R. Mennenga, Farpoint Media

"I'm just enjoying the f*** out of your podcast." Jack Jaffee, author of Down The Road.

"...[L]isteners, I hope you enjoy it." J.C. Hutchins, author of the 7th Son trilogy

"I've been on [The Casting Game] and it's pretty cool." Christiana Ellis, author of Nina Kimberley the Merciless

25 September 2012

Arkle Studios Has Moved

Go to http://silver-gateway.com/etc/arklestudios/2012/09/welcome/ for the explanation and the new URL.

The arkle.silver-gateway.com URL will be redirecting to the WordPress site eventually.

Thanks for your patience.

5 comments:

ivf doctor in delhi said...

I found your site on google and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

ivf cost in delhi said...

This is a useful information, I learn a lot of new things from this.Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

ivf centre in delhi said...

Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is actually irritating. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this web-site, and I’ll be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?

ivf centre in delhi said...

Nice Post, Thanks for your very useful information...

Milasha said...

І tried speed dating and it is such fun! If you want some fresh air in your life and have some spare time, try speed time. You will never have other chance to meet so many cute girls just during one evening!!! And who knows, maybe it would click with some hot chick! ohio dating