Praise for Arkle

"...[B]rilliant!" Michael R. Mennenga, Farpoint Media

"I'm just enjoying the f*** out of your podcast." Jack Jaffee, author of Down The Road.

"...[L]isteners, I hope you enjoy it." J.C. Hutchins, author of the 7th Son trilogy

"I've been on [The Casting Game] and it's pretty cool." Christiana Ellis, author of Nina Kimberley the Merciless

01 August 2011

So, that happened

Less than 24 hours after I posted the Chip In widget, I've reached the goal. My SAP co-host T.M. Camp helped me out. I'm grateful. Though I think some of my GGR listeners might be annoyed that they missed their shot at a guest co-host spot. ;-)

Still, the fundraiser's closed now. But hey, I've still got the tip jar on the side of the page here, right next to the Blog Archive. It's always been there, I just don't call attention to it, well, ever. Pretty much all podcasts have something like it. I don't need anything right now of course (see above paragraph) but it's always appreciated. Without fans, there are no podcasts. :-D

Thanks again to T.m. Camp, and apologies to those who were going to give but couldn't. Thank you anyway for your good thoughts. Give that money to charity instead. I'm gonna suggest the Make a Wish Foundation.

That was my cousin Robin's favorite charity. Hard to believe it's almost 3 months now.

No comments: