Praise for Arkle

"...[B]rilliant!" Michael R. Mennenga, Farpoint Media

"I'm just enjoying the f*** out of your podcast." Jack Jaffee, author of Down The Road.

"...[L]isteners, I hope you enjoy it." J.C. Hutchins, author of the 7th Son trilogy

"I've been on [The Casting Game] and it's pretty cool." Christiana Ellis, author of Nina Kimberley the Merciless

27 January 2009

Unplanned Hiatus

Hey there, Arkle here coming to you live from the computer lab on my college campus.

Why?

Well, my home computer has crapped out on me. It's not dead dead, but it won't let me get on-line anymore, and it's stopped recognizing several of my USB devices (though oddly not all. Hmm.)

But worry not, this unplanned hiatus for the Geek of all Trades podcast will be a short one as I have already acheived a new computer. After some neccesary stuff from the old one has been saved and transferred, I will get back on-line, and immediately post a Geek of All Trades special episode I'd been working on. Originally this bonus was suppsoed to go in the feed AFTER the 2008 in Right Wing History episode, but that one is on hold too until two of the people I contacted about participating respond. I don't even care if they say no, it would just be nice to get a response. Now, Jack Clark from Blast the Right has an excuse, he said on last week's episode that he is about a month behind on e-mails, so he probably hasn't even gotten to mine yet, and Soccergirl just got engaged so I'm sure she's focusing more on that than on e-mail at the moment.

But just so you know, otherwise it's coming along well. More than half the year has been written (the rest I can do once I have internet back), and both Tosus of the Der Geek podcast and Tristan of the Wholly Pointless Podcast have sent in their submissions, and my Dad should be sending his shortly.

So until then, enjoy the Arkleless ride. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude,

Sorry for the delayed response!! I would be happy to do another right wing history thingy, but it might take me a little time. What's your frame looking like?

Sorry to hear about your computer!

Love,
sg