Praise for Arkle

"...[B]rilliant!" Michael R. Mennenga, Farpoint Media

"I'm just enjoying the f*** out of your podcast." Jack Jaffee, author of Down The Road.

"...[L]isteners, I hope you enjoy it." J.C. Hutchins, author of the 7th Son trilogy

"I've been on [The Casting Game] and it's pretty cool." Christiana Ellis, author of Nina Kimberley the Merciless

13 January 2009

Update on the status of the 2008 In Right Wing History special

In terms of the jokes, I've written January through August, and am about to start working on September.

I asked Jack Jafee of 12v Theater if he'd be interested, but he has sadly declined.

In terms of voices, here is the list as of this writing.

January - Me (recording tonight)
February - Open, though it may go to Jack Clark from Blast The Right
March - Me
April - Tosus (recorded)
May - Me
June - My Dad (not yet recorded)
July - Me
August - Tristan from Wholly Pointless Podcast (not yet recorded)
September - Me (not yet written)
October - Open (not yet written)
November - Me (not yet written)
December - Open (not yet written)

As of now, Soccergirl has been asked to contribute, but as yet has not responded.

No comments: